CardioBeets™ (195 g)
Can your heart health sustain you from all your tough physical activities?
The cardiovascular system is made up of your blood, blood vessels and of course, your heart. It plays an important role in our body. So, keeping our cardiovascular system healthy is a must.
Now, how do we do it?
First thing, eating healthy foods and exercising is just not enough. To keep our body physically fit and active, we’ll also need to consider a few more things. However, here’s a piece of great news for you. CardioBeets will save your day!
CardioBeets gives your body the nutritional support it needs. Especially the ones that will help improve cardiovascular endurance and performance.
CardioBeets™ is a unique blend of cardiovascular supporting nutrients. In addition to that, it has organic red beets as its main ingredient. Which may help boost nitric oxide production in the body. This beet blend also helps in supporting healthy blood flow, circulation and oxygen transport. Thus, it helps in improving your cardiovascular endurance and performance as well.
How to use:
CardioBeets is a refreshing and flavorful drink with a hint of cherry, and mango. It contains no added sugar, no preservatives, no artificial colours or flavours, and no gluten.
First, add all the ingredients of your preferred smoothie to a high-powered blender.
Next, add 1 scoop of CardioBeets and mix well. Best consumed before and after your physical activity.
Do this to boost up your body and cardio health in just 1 scoop (6.5g). Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients and Benefits
Organic red beets
- Organic red beets are known to be rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and nitrates.
- Nitrate is a vital factor that promotes oxygen passage and blood flow.
- Boost strength and vitality that keeps your body functioning well.
- It is also known as a relief for digestive problems. This is due to the presence of antioxidants.
- Red beets lower the risk of anemia since it is rich in iron.
- And more importantly, it improves heart health.
VitaKelp™ organic whole food. Which comes from a highly sustainable seaweed source.
- Helps prevent cancer. Kelp is rich with antioxidants and other vitamins.
- Rich in protein that helps in muscle development.
- Lowers the risk of anemia. Its chlorophyll content helps with the production of red blood cells.
- It is rich in iodine so it lowers the risk of any thyroid diseases.
Careflow™ Mango Fruit Powder
- Mango is rich in magnesium and potassium that helps in keeping your heart health.
- Abundant with vitamin C that lowers the risk of infection
- Promotes immunity that helps in improving your skin’s defences
- Improves your digestive health
- It is also helpful to your eye health
Rich sweet cherry
- It is known to lower the risk of inflammation.
- It also helps in lowering blood pressure.
- Also, it helps maintain your digestive health. Because it has an ample amount of fibre.
- Lastly, it even helps you have a good night sleep.
L-Arginine & L-Citrulline
- For additional nitric oxide production.
- It helps in blood flow.
- And it aids in improving immunity.
For those who people who have low blood pressure, this product is not advisable. Seek your doctor’s advice before taking this product.
In like manner, pregnant or nursing women should see their doctors first.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.